🚨 ATTENTION! 🚨 THINK BEFORE YOU INSULT (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
dude when i say i literally cried laughing when i read 'soyboy' as one of the insults im-

its not even bait, i think i'll just self-declare myself as a soiboi and put it on my resume lmfao
It’s just another insult that lost all its meaning :yolk: I miss when I could call someone an incel
 
  • Haha
Reactions: chilloutdiana
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: chilloutdiana
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’m in trouble now
I should know
I’m an ex-mod
I’ll be banned for 50 years.
:pandacop: I can hear marko coming right now in his clown car
 
Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
225
Reactions Received
775
Location
wherever there's music
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
LMAO I KILLED YOU IN 4TNITE BRUH LOOK AT YOU CUCK
That move was very effective !!!
every 12-year-old named Timmy ever
I’m in trouble now
I should know
I’m an ex-mod
I’ll be banned for 50 years.
oh my god what have you done, they've got the swat coming for you mate
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wicked and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
That move was very effective !!!
every 12-year-old named Timmy ever

oh my god what have you done, they've got the swat coming for you mate
His friend Brayden laughs while texting his roblox gf
 
  • Haha
Reactions: chilloutdiana

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’m naturally defiant. I couldn’t help it. :jisoosmh:




I want my mommy
oh no I think the fbi saw you hate speech arrest in 3... 2... 1...
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread