News ATTRAKT CEO Jeon Hong Joon Interview (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,493
Reactions Received
18,193
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,622
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
For the drama side, I'm glad he called out the BS about the mediaplay that was just conveniently coinciding with all of Fifty Fifty's efforts for a fresh start.

For the non-drama side, I liked how thoughtful he was in honoring Keena and her role in making Fifty Fifty what it is. It felt very respectful. :pepeheart:
 
Last edited:

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,791
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
They sat down for 6 hours? :passcodea:

oh wow, he revealed some incredible things here!! So cool that Keena was writing the script of her re-introducion video! No wonder it was so emotional :sadcat:

I like the way he thinks about music in general, it sounds like Fifty Fifty will keep making music I really enjoy!! :sakUwu:

Also he still believes the former members will return one day and keeps some of their things around :cold_doge:
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,791
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
For the drama side, I'm glad he called out the BS about the mediaplay that was just conveniently coinciding with all of Fifty Fifty's efforts for a fresh start.

For the non-drama side, I liked how thoughtful he was in honoring Keena and her role in making Fifty Fifty what it is. It felt very respectful. :pepeheart:
yeah I was surprised how hoenstly he adressed it and admitted they revelead the recordings to fend of the drama :passcodea:

Also I like it that he is so honest in general, also about Fifty Fiftys situation in general., I really hope his wish can come true and the group will not be forever rememberd only for this incident.. or as he put it Icons of misfortune. I'm sure it will very hard to achieve it.. but maybe it is possible :sanapray:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
yeah I was surprised how hoenstly he adressed it and admitted they revelead the recordings to fend of the drama :passcodea:

Also I like it that he is so honest in general, also about Fifty Fiftys situation in general., I really hope his wish can come true and the group will not be forever rememberd only for this incident.. or as he put it Icons of misfortune. I'm sure it will very hard to achieve it.. but maybe it is possible :sanapray:
The problem is going to be convincing ppl not to judge success v cupid.

Is PSY a failure since nothing has touched GS?
or Hyuna or any of the ppl in GS or gentlemen?

lightning comes once very very few acts bottle that and repeat.
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,791
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
The problem is going to be convincing ppl not to judge success v cupid.

Is PSY a failure since nothing has touched GS?
or Hyuna or any of the ppl in GS or gentlemen?

lightning comes once very very few acts bottle that and repeat.
yeah it's unlikely that will happen, but what can they do? Just give up?

Fifty Fifty since Cupid is kinda all about defying the odds, now the odds are even more stacked against them
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread