- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,317
- Reactions Received
- 59,380
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 491,147
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
Continue your discussion in this already made thread.Most people are assuming that the new fifty fifty will be awful and I think, no.
Despite cupid's huge success and most of the members in question gone, fifty fifty had HIGH QUALITY music.
Even with new members it will be very successful
oh my god I posted in the wrong place again sorry!Continue your discussion in this already made thread.
Click this link ~~~> https://kpopsource.com/threads/attrakt-to-reorganize-fifty-fifty-with-new-members.161768/
Also, keep in mind this Chill Zone section is for topics OUTSIDE of KPOP.
So, I will ask a Moderator to merge this thread into the other one.
Most people are assuming that the new fifty fifty will be awful and I think, no.
Despite cupid's huge success and most of the members in question gone, fifty fifty had HIGH QUALITY music.
Even with new members it will be very successful
yeah I think thats an important note... we have to see how much influence the conman had on the music quality and how it will look like with other producers or what employees Attrakt itself has left, after all the givers staff is out.I think its gonna be fine.
The interesting part will be how much of the music/ sound was the givers.
I think the koreans will too, as long as the other 3 members are not involved. From what I saw, many people seem to have forgiven Keena after the CEO forgave her publiclyI don't think knetz will give them a chance, hope they be successful internationally tho!
Yes Daddy!Continue your discussion in this already made thread.
Click this link ~~~> https://kpopsource.com/threads/attrakt-to-reorganize-fifty-fifty-with-new-members.161768/
Also, keep in mind this Chill Zone section is for topics OUTSIDE of KPOP.
So, I will ask a Moderator to merge this thread into the other one.
Lastly, there is a News & Rumors section so, in the future, use that to add your posts in the right threads.