so I came to sit with a bunch of people during our break at work yesterday and this girl was like:
"oh I was just gossiping about you" lol..
and I just casually and jokingly said "again?"
.. so later she told me she was trying to arrange a night out and she told everyone I always get depressed on weekends and I was just thinking to myself......wat?!
I am ALWAYS depressed, not just on weekends and secondly it's not even true.. if anything I am not as depressed and stressed because I work less...
luckily (?) everyone knows how this girl is and that she's always talking badly about everyone as soon as they turn their back..... still I must ask myself..
but oh well.....it's nothing new....... have you ever caught anyone gossiping about you? if so, how did the situation go?
"oh I was just gossiping about you" lol..
and I just casually and jokingly said "again?"
.. so later she told me she was trying to arrange a night out and she told everyone I always get depressed on weekends and I was just thinking to myself......wat?!
I am ALWAYS depressed, not just on weekends and secondly it's not even true.. if anything I am not as depressed and stressed because I work less...
luckily (?) everyone knows how this girl is and that she's always talking badly about everyone as soon as they turn their back..... still I must ask myself..
but oh well.....it's nothing new....... have you ever caught anyone gossiping about you? if so, how did the situation go?