COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Awards Petition Thread (3 Viewers)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
1642609485766.png

Interested in revamping a badge set that wasn’t included in the 2021 Revamp Season? This is the thread for it. Here with the help of your fellow users you can petition to the Awards Team to have a set of badges revamped that is not in the original list.

Please read and take note of the following badges that can already or have already been claimed for revamp. If the set of badges you want to revamp is NOT included, read further to see the guidelines to petitioning the Awards Team.

Eligible Groups/Soloists for 2021 Revamp

After School/Orange Caramel
BAP
Block B
IOI
Infinite
Miss A
VIXX
Wanna One
AKMU
BOL4
IKON
KARD
Lovelyz
Momoland
Nu'est
OMG
SF9
Super Junior
Weki Meki
Crush
Dean
f(x)
X1
Dreamnote
Mamamoo
TVXQ
Heize
Lee Hi
Luhan
Z.Tao

What are the rules for creating and submitting a petition?

Rule 1: The group or artist badge set in question must not have been revamped or created in the year 2021 or 2022.

-----

Rule 2: In order for a badge set to qualify for a petition, you must have a total of 6 users including yourself agree to vote for the badge set in question. If you or the other users fail to vote for the revamps you ask for, you may be suspended from submitting or participating in future petitions. There may be extenuating circumstances that prevent you from voting for the badge set, however the Awards Team will be careful about accepting petitions from users that have a history of not voting for their petitioned badges.

-----

Rule 3: In order to “agree” to the badge revamp petition, you must react with “Like” or “Love” to the original post and reply to it saying, “I agree to vote for these badge(s) should the petition be accepted”. Please copy this format for replying to a petition, as it is the way that you will be taking responsibility and acknowledge that you know what you are signing up for.

-----

Rule 4: You may only submit ONE petition at a time.
When one is being deliberated by the Awards Team you may not submit another and it will not be read through until the other is decided on. You however may agree to more than one petition at a time. Please note that if you post a petition before it reaches 6 total users, it does not guarantee that your petition will be submitted or accepted. Petitions that reach the appropriate amount of users FIRST will be taken into consideration first.

-----

Rule 5: Badgering or pushing others to vote for your petition is strictly frowned upon by the Awards Team.
It is fine to ask your friends to vote for the badges you want but they also have the right to report you to us if they feel pressured or uncomfortable with the situation. If it is found that you are pressuring others to vote for your badges, then you may be stripped of all badge OP and badge petition privileges indefinitely.

What happens after I submit?

If your badge revamp petition goes through, you will be allowed two weeks to decide if you as the petitioner would like to claim the OP yourself. If the two weeks have run out and you have not decided, the group will be put into the official revamp list to be claimed by the first user who follows the rules and DMs the Awards Team accordingly.

-----

If you have read and agreed to all of these rules, see below for an example of how to submit a petition to have a badge set revamped.

Badge Petition Request Form
Name of Artist
: ----
Date of Last Revamp: Include the date as well as a link to the last revamped thread
Reason for Revamp: (if there is another reason besides not being included in the official list you may put it here)

Users:
1. Petitioner: Put your username here as the petitioner

Here is an example with a screenshot of how to submit a petition

The form:

1642609975129.png

Don't forget to like (love is fine too)

1642610077861.png

And then copy this format to agree to the petition, if you don't you may be asked to edit your post or repost with the correct format
1642609944600.png

Please feel free to leave any questions below and we will try our best to clarify things for you~
Enjoy your petitioning!

Last edited:
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
wat about brand new badges in 2021? hypothetically aespa? or shd tat wait for next badges revamp?(hopefully b4 year end 2022?)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
thank you for posting this yili

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wat about brand new badges in 2021? hypothetically aespa? or shd tat wait for next badges revamp?(hopefully b4 year end 2022?)
that would wait until a revamp, right now this thread is dedicated to any badge sets that haven't been chosen for the official revamp OR haven't been revamped since 2020 or earlier

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
that would wait until a revamp, right now this thread is dedicated to any badge sets that haven't been chosen for the official revamp OR haven't been revamped since 2020 or earlier
ok, its gonna be a looong wait for me till next revamp. but ill be patient, thnx yili.

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I dont fully understand Rule 2, could you please explain further?
in order for a petition to be accepted you need to have 6 people including yourself agree to vote for the revamp when it comes
you agree to vote by liking and replying to the petition post with the proper format
if you agree to the petition but you don't actually vote for the revamp when the time comes, you might have your petition related privileges revoked aka you won't be able to agree to petitions or make petitions either

Reactions Received
Fandom
Pronouns
Ship
Wreck
if you agree to the petition but you don't actually vote for the revamp when the time comes, you might have your petition related privileges revoked aka you won't be able to agree to petitions or make petitions either
So basically if I or the users who signed the petition don’t actually vote for the badges when the revamp happens then the privilege is revoked? Okay :) thank you:sanapray:
onw to make an Everglow petition :queen::queen:

Reactions Received
Fandom
Pronouns
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm confused cuz KARD and DreamNote awards were just revamped as I was the OP for them :susPepe:
you didn't read this part did you :joysip:

Please read and take note of the following badges that can already or have already been claimed for revamp. If the set of badges you want to revamp is NOT included, read further to see the guidelines to petitioning the Awards Team.

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Badge Petition Request Form
Name of Artist: Everglow
Date of Last Revamp: 6-28 October 2020
Reason for Revamp: hasn’t been updated since 2020, and the badges photos are a bit dated
https://kpopsource.com/threads/badge-revamp-everglow-badge-thread-2020.36514/
Users:
1. Petitioner: @Glowbit
:pikahappy:Hope I did it right
btw just a heads up that if you post a petition early it doesnt mean you're guaranteed it unless it already has 6 people agree to it. whoever gets 5 other users to agree is who will get their petition submitted :sanapray: I'll put a disclaimer for this in the OP later

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So the eligible thing means they obviously were for 2021 but I thought it also meant for this petition thing :susPepe:
nope :haylul:

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
When you want to revamp a groups badges but you don’t know if people will jump on board :wimwim:

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
I hope I did this right and didn't misread anything :susPepe:

Name of Artist: A.C.E
Date of Last Revamp: October 7, 2020
Reason for Revamp: not included in 2021 revamp, haven't been updated since 2020, and they have so many gorgeous pictures out now :yolk:

Users:
1. Juniverse
2. xtra
3. ahparkchaeyoung
4. Ariadne
5. Myco
6. badcrookshanks

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MULTI

Reason for Revamp: not included in 2021 revamp, haven't been updated since 2020, and they have so many gorgeous pictures out now :yolk:

Users:
1. Juniverse
“I agree to vote for these badge(s) should the petition be accepted”

Reactions Received
Website
lgan.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
all
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Users:
1. Juniverse
2. Xtra
I agree to vote for these badge(s) should the petition be accepted

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
yes
Pronouns
she/they

Users:
1. Juniverse
2. Xtra
“I agree to vote for these badge(s) should the petition be accepted”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread