Awards Revamp Season! (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I have been waiting for this! I'm so excited for the new badges!! But I'll also miss my matching galaxy badges T_T
I kind of want to take the EXO thread but at the same time it's exam season so I don't want to start something I won't have time for. Someone please pick it up!!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
:rjeat:@kuroyuri just be unaesthetic
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SKSKKDCJ THE ONE DAY IM INACTIVE I MISS THIS- dang so you’re telling me Ateez, Nu’est, The Boyz, B.A.P, AND Seventeen are taken?!?! ALL MY ULT GROUPS?!? GAH

Welp😔
If you want to take the Nuest thread I don't mind, I took it because I figured that no one else would but I have so many groups already that it would definitely be easier for me if someone took one or two of mine
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
If you want to take the Nuest thread I don't mind, I took it because I figured that no one else would but I have so many groups already that it would definitely be easier for me if someone took one or two of mine
You know if you had said this like 30 minutes ago I would have agreed, but I just found out I'll be very inactive for a while so I don't think I'd be able to take it anymore :') ugh this always happens whenever I want to be the op to something
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
When the nct badge revamp will be made ?????????
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
When the nct badge revamp will be made ?????????
We cannot know that for sure. When badge threads are posted are up to the op's discretion.
But, please be patient. The ops still have lives outside the forums and might be busy with other things at the moment. If they don't have time to get the NCT thread up, then another one of the awards members can take over from there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
will someone take care of The NCT badge, it's been 1 month
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and yeji

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Can I nab the fx thread please?
If the intended op returns before it's over, I'll gladly hand over the reins but that Luna badge needs to go and fast:pandamad::pandamad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
will someone take care of The NCT badge, it's been 1 month
Can I nab the fx thread please?
If the intended op returns before it's over, I'll gladly hand over the reins but that Luna badge needs to go and fast:pandamad::pandamad:
For both of these requests, I've dmed the ops of the respective threads asking if they would be willing to let someone else take the threads over. If they don't respond within 2 weeks, the fx thread will go to MonCherry and I'll take care of the NCT one. Though Mochi, if you want to op it instead, you can do it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread