Awards season makes me kinda toxic (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
I saw @Kiseki 's thread the other day predicting MAMA daesangs and I really wanted to comment 'BTS all kill' but I just about held myself back... but they really did sis and my ARMY ego won't stop shooting through the roof no matter how hard I try to stay humble :nekosweat: :nekosweat::nekosweat:
You should've, I only went with 3-1 for BTS because all of the JYP fam was there so Twice getting song again seemed possible but I chose wrong and it was 4-0
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I saw @Kiseki 's thread the other day predicting MAMA daesangs and I really wanted to comment 'BTS all kill' but I just about held myself back... but they really did sis and my ARMY ego won't stop shooting through the roof no matter how hard I try to stay humble :nekosweat: :nekosweat::nekosweat:
I get it.... I'm just salty...
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
But I don't stan either of them and wish MAMA wasn't an awards show and nobody attended it...
That's where you go wrong, you shouldn't treat MMA or MAMA like award shows because that implies they have credibility, leave that for SMA and GDA and treat MAMA and MMA like the circus they are :pandatea:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
That's where you go wrong, you shouldn't treat MMA or MAMA like award shows because that implies they have credibility, leave that for SMA and GDA and treat MAMA and MMA like the circus they are :pandatea:
Oooh I LIKE YOU! Thanks, this actually helped a lot!
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Imma just think that MAMA are rigged anyways, BTS is just in the good books of Mnet.
Oh fuck yeah they're rigged, when a group gets an award from MAMA, the bragging rights aren't for the award, they're for the fact that Mnet's bowing down to the largest fandom bc they're pussies and that feels magnificent :sanapray::jenniesmug:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Oh fuck yeah they're rigged, when a group gets an award from MAMA, the bragging rights aren't for the award, they're for the fact that Mnet's bowing down to the largest fandom bc they're pussies and that feels magnificent :sanapray::jenniesmug:
That is exactly what is going on and you right...
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh you sweet summer child, this is WILDLY outdated, but THIS is what the family was at one point! The family is nowhere THAT simple!

PS: Crybaby is Melancholias old username

wow that a lot of fam
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh you sweet summer child, this is WILDLY outdated, but THIS is what the family was at one point! The family is nowhere THAT simple!

PS: Crybaby is Melancholias old username

Wow! One Big Family! Maybe you can create your very own company out of this and call it OBFE (One Big Family Entertainment).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread