- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I doCome to me if you want his card
Pls RyujinI do
I have lots of rares you want
Idk if you saw my post in the merry christmas thread, but I have ryujin rare, I can take him and any other common you don't want and I don't have
actually why don't you take miyeon 1 for him since he's a common? You can still have ryujin, just check my offer in the other threadPls Ryujin![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I agreeactually why don't you take miyeon 1 for him since he's a common? You can still have ryujin, just check my offer in the other thread