Appreciation B.I.G's Benji on SuperBand was rocking the stage so hard (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
What an awesome voice! And he really just let loose and had lots of fun on the stage.
Such a shame that there hasn't been any news about a comeback surrounding the group, their last 2 comebacks were really great
​
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I didn't watch it after I saw that Viva La Vida didn't win and I've been feeling a little bad every since. There are so many talented people on there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
this is why he's my B.I.G bias.. that and his violin skills.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread