News B.I participating on Ikon's album as producer (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
Someone stated on another forum that k-ikonics are mostly OT6-unlike i-fans who are OT7. The message was in Korean so it was written to address the concerns of k-fans.

The conversation on this thread is so civilized compared to another forum's.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Someone stated on another forum that k-ikonics are mostly OT6-unlike i-fans who are OT7. The message was in Korean so it was written to address the concerns of k-fans.

The conversation on this thread is so civilized compared to another forum's.
Oh... that does sound worrying :wat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I still despise B.I. but if I don’t have to see him then I suppose I can look past it and be there for jinhwan’s cute face
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread