- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
"B.I has shared his gratitude for Epik High after their recent collaboration!
On January 18, Epik High released “Epik High Is Here 上,” the first part of their 10th studio album, with the track “Acceptance Speech” featuring B.I.
Not only did B.I feature on the song, but he also worked alongside Epik High to help write both the song and the lyrics. Regarding their collaboration, B.I shared, “I thought that I may cause an inconvenience to Epik High so even after receiving the offer, I couldn’t easily decide. However, I gained a lot of courage from the advice and encouragement they gave me and came to participate in this song after a lot of contemplation.”
B.I continued, “Collaborating with Epik High, whom I have been a fan of for a long time, was like a dream to me. I once again want to thank my seniors for giving me the opportunity to feature on such a good song like this.”
On January 18, Epik High released “Epik High Is Here 上,” the first part of their 10th studio album, with the track “Acceptance Speech” featuring B.I.
Not only did B.I feature on the song, but he also worked alongside Epik High to help write both the song and the lyrics. Regarding their collaboration, B.I shared, “I thought that I may cause an inconvenience to Epik High so even after receiving the offer, I couldn’t easily decide. However, I gained a lot of courage from the advice and encouragement they gave me and came to participate in this song after a lot of contemplation.”
B.I continued, “Collaborating with Epik High, whom I have been a fan of for a long time, was like a dream to me. I once again want to thank my seniors for giving me the opportunity to feature on such a good song like this.”