[B1D1]- I'm So Hot (Momoland) or RBB {Really Bad Boy} (Red Velvet) (1 Viewer)

Which one?

  • I'm So Hot- Momoland

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • RBB {Really Bad Boy}- Red Velvet

    Votes: 10 71.4%

  • Total voters
    14
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
If you had to choose one and drop one, which would you choose?

I'm So Hot- Momoland

RBB {Really Bad Boy}- Red Velvet
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Damn I love both!

But I gotta give it to Really Bad Boy.

One of my favorite RED VELVET tracks.

It incorporates a quirky, camp-ish and subtely cute or juvenile quality. RBB exudes its theme, that of a b-movie horror film. A funky, sexy, fun, uniquely catchy, and oh so stylish dark red track.

And I don't care what anyone says.

I love Irene screaming at me.

:pikahappy: :pikasmart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love both but rbb is such a guilty pleasure song :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread