- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Okay so I was laying in bed the other night and I just randomly started watching baby yoda videos (don't ask why) 
But my god, he's just too adorable. I never watched any clips from the show he's on until recently and I couldn't contain my excitement. He's just too damn adorable
Like I've never seen character so cute in my entire life
I'm even tempted to watch The Mandalorian just to see him and his cuteness and I'm not even a Star Wars fan 
Just look at him -
Stan this cutie -
Togruta gang -
@notthatmarko @Ahsoka @lexus @perhapz @TicTok_Togruta
But my god, he's just too adorable. I never watched any clips from the show he's on until recently and I couldn't contain my excitement. He's just too damn adorable
Like I've never seen character so cute in my entire life
Just look at him -
Stan this cutie -
Togruta gang -
@notthatmarko @Ahsoka @lexus @perhapz @TicTok_Togruta