Appreciation Baby Yoda is the cutest character I've ever seen (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Okay so I was laying in bed the other night and I just randomly started watching baby yoda videos (don't ask why) :wimwim:

But my god, he's just too adorable. I never watched any clips from the show he's on until recently and I couldn't contain my excitement. He's just too damn adorable :pepecry1:

Like I've never seen character so cute in my entire life :pepecry1: I'm even tempted to watch The Mandalorian just to see him and his cuteness and I'm not even a Star Wars fan :pepecry1:


Just look at him -





Stan this cutie -




Togruta gang -

@notthatmarko @Ahsoka @lexus @perhapz @TicTok_Togruta
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,105
Reactions Received
52,971
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,028
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
One thing i wonder is why dont baby yoda speak? Iv read the child is actually 50 yrs old, which for yodas race is kinda babyish. (So 2 things here-why not speak n why not reveal age in-show n instead of outside the show?)
But other than tat i love baby yoda n mando.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread