MV BABYMETAL - Elevator Girl [English ver.] (OFFICIAL Live Music Video) (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
it's been so long sine I've watched one of their videos. The kiddos grew up! I know Yui left so i'm guessing the third girl is fill in
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
it's been so long sine I've watched one of their videos. The kiddos grew up! I know Yui left so i'm guessing the third girl is fill in
I have been disconnected from them as well; maybe even more since I have always been just a casual fan. I know the main vocalist is Su. The other ones; I don't know them.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have been disconnected from them as well; maybe even more since I have always been just a casual fan. I know the main vocalist is Su. The other ones; I don't know them.
Yeah I've always been a casual fan. I vaguely know their names and stuff. I just remembered reading headphones about the one that left
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I checked out their wikipedia article. It says one of the girls, Moa, does screams? I have seen no live video where any of the girls scream; there are no screams on this video. I do know about a song, I think it's Distortion, that features a screamer; but I had assumed it was a backup screamer from Kami Band. If one of the girls is a screamer, that makes them even more interesting.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I have been disconnected from them as well; maybe even more since I have always been just a casual fan. I know the main vocalist is Su. The other ones; I don't know them.
The original line up was Su, Yui and Moa.
Yui left. Su and Moa stayed. Moa is the one on the right at 0:05 :pandalove: you can see her clearly at 1:27
I dont know the "new" girl
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I checked out their wikipedia article. It says one of the girls, Moa, does screams? I have seen no live video where any of the girls scream; there are no screams on this video. I do know about a song, I think it's Distortion, that features a screamer; but I had assumed it was a backup screamer from Kami Band. If one of the girls is a screamer, that makes them even more interesting.
I used to be a hardcore fan and even watched them live in London a few years back.
I have never heard Moa scream either, she doesn't scream, that is probably one of the Kami band doing it.
I believe that Yui left because of health reasons, I don't really know the new girl and have only seen her twice since Yui left.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I used to be a hardcore fan and even watched them live in London a few years back.
I have never heard Moa scream either, she doesn't scream, that is probably one of the Kami band doing it.
I believe that Yui left because of health reasons, I don't really know the new girl and have only seen her twice since Yui left.
I checked the live video for Distortion; and I cannot pinpoint where the growls come from. Sometimes one of the girls seem to move her lips to the growls; but not always. I can't see anyone from Kami Band with any kind of microphone that would identify him as backing vocalist either. I searched around the internet about that and it seems nobody knows for sure. The growls are not impressive anyway.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I checked the live video for Distortion; and I cannot pinpoint where the growls come from. Sometimes one of the girls seem to move her lips to the growls; but not always. I can't see anyone from Kami Band with any kind of microphone that would identify him as backing vocalist either. I searched around the internet about that and it seems nobody knows for sure. The growls are not impressive anyway.
Hmm, that is weird.
But Yui and Moa weren't supposed to do growls anyway, they are supposed to do the cute screaming vocals as that is what Kawaii Metal is supposed to be.

Can you imagine if Yuna from Passcode was doing the vocals though? they certainly wouldn't be cute lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Hmm, that is weird.
But Yui and Moa weren't supposed to do growls anyway, they are supposed to do the cute screaming vocals as that is what Kawaii Metal is supposed to be.

Can you imagine if Yuna from Passcode was doing the vocals though? they certainly wouldn't be cute lol
Yuna does clean vocals as well. Not as frequently, but she has actually a sweet voice. Yuna has me spoiled. She is such an impressive screamer that my standards are set very high.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yuna does clean vocals as well. Not as frequently, but she has actually a sweet voice. Yuna has me spoiled. She is such an impressive screamer that my standards are set very high.
I can definitely see that! After all, she's very cute anyway lol It's extremely impressive how she can belt out those harsh growls for such a small woman.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I can definitely see that! After all, she's very cute anyway lol It's extremely impressive how she can belt out those harsh growls for such a small woman.
Yeah. I stan two groups; PassCode is one of them. Yuna was one of the reasons I got hooked up to PassCode in the beginning. I admire her a lot. I have read that some Babymetal fans dream for a collab of Babymetal with Yuna. I'd love to see a Babymetal-PassCode (BabyCode?) collab.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah. I stan two groups; PassCode is one of them. Yuna was one of the reasons I got hooked up to PassCode in the beginning. I admire her a lot. I have read that some Babymetal fans dream for a collab of Babymetal with Yuna. I'd love to see a Babymetal-PassCode (BabyCode?) collab.
That would honestly be amazing!
Another collab I'd be very much interested in is Passcode/Dreamcatcher, what do you think about that? Or would that conflict too much?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
That would honestly be amazing!
Another collab I'd be very much interested in is Passcode/Dreamcatcher, what do you think about that? Or would that conflict too much?
That'd be the dead of me. I'd love to see all of my babies sharing a stage. I think they are versatile enough to pull anything; at least Dreamcatcher can definitely do it. Their concepts and musical styles are very different; but being both in the metal realm, something can be made. PassCode deliver very energetic performances... wow you set me up on an imagination roller coaster. DreamCode? That'd be a-m-a-z-i-n-g.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That'd be the dead of me. I'd love to see all of my babies sharing a stage. I think they are versatile enough to pull anything; at least Dreamcatcher can definitely do it. Their concepts and musical styles are very different; but being both in the metal realm, something can be made. PassCode deliver very energetic performances... wow you set me up on an imagination roller coaster. DreamCode? That'd be a-m-a-z-i-n-g.
Well, then #Dreamcode-letsmakeithappen2020 :maheart: :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread