- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
I have been disconnected from them as well; maybe even more since I have always been just a casual fan. I know the main vocalist is Su. The other ones; I don't know them.it's been so long sine I've watched one of their videos. The kiddos grew up! I know Yui left so i'm guessing the third girl is fill in
Yeah I've always been a casual fan. I vaguely know their names and stuff. I just remembered reading headphones about the one that leftI have been disconnected from them as well; maybe even more since I have always been just a casual fan. I know the main vocalist is Su. The other ones; I don't know them.
The original line up was Su, Yui and Moa.I have been disconnected from them as well; maybe even more since I have always been just a casual fan. I know the main vocalist is Su. The other ones; I don't know them.
I used to be a hardcore fan and even watched them live in London a few years back.I checked out their wikipedia article. It says one of the girls, Moa, does screams? I have seen no live video where any of the girls scream; there are no screams on this video. I do know about a song, I think it's Distortion, that features a screamer; but I had assumed it was a backup screamer from Kami Band. If one of the girls is a screamer, that makes them even more interesting.
I checked the live video for Distortion; and I cannot pinpoint where the growls come from. Sometimes one of the girls seem to move her lips to the growls; but not always. I can't see anyone from Kami Band with any kind of microphone that would identify him as backing vocalist either. I searched around the internet about that and it seems nobody knows for sure. The growls are not impressive anyway.I used to be a hardcore fan and even watched them live in London a few years back.
I have never heard Moa scream either, she doesn't scream, that is probably one of the Kami band doing it.
I believe that Yui left because of health reasons, I don't really know the new girl and have only seen her twice since Yui left.
Hmm, that is weird.I checked the live video for Distortion; and I cannot pinpoint where the growls come from. Sometimes one of the girls seem to move her lips to the growls; but not always. I can't see anyone from Kami Band with any kind of microphone that would identify him as backing vocalist either. I searched around the internet about that and it seems nobody knows for sure. The growls are not impressive anyway.
Yuna does clean vocals as well. Not as frequently, but she has actually a sweet voice. Yuna has me spoiled. She is such an impressive screamer that my standards are set very high.Hmm, that is weird.
But Yui and Moa weren't supposed to do growls anyway, they are supposed to do the cute screaming vocals as that is what Kawaii Metal is supposed to be.
Can you imagine if Yuna from Passcode was doing the vocals though? they certainly wouldn't be cute lol
I can definitely see that! After all, she's very cute anyway lol It's extremely impressive how she can belt out those harsh growls for such a small woman.Yuna does clean vocals as well. Not as frequently, but she has actually a sweet voice. Yuna has me spoiled. She is such an impressive screamer that my standards are set very high.
Yeah. I stan two groups; PassCode is one of them. Yuna was one of the reasons I got hooked up to PassCode in the beginning. I admire her a lot. I have read that some Babymetal fans dream for a collab of Babymetal with Yuna. I'd love to see a Babymetal-PassCode (BabyCode?) collab.I can definitely see that! After all, she's very cute anyway lol It's extremely impressive how she can belt out those harsh growls for such a small woman.
That would honestly be amazing!Yeah. I stan two groups; PassCode is one of them. Yuna was one of the reasons I got hooked up to PassCode in the beginning. I admire her a lot. I have read that some Babymetal fans dream for a collab of Babymetal with Yuna. I'd love to see a Babymetal-PassCode (BabyCode?) collab.
That'd be the dead of me. I'd love to see all of my babies sharing a stage. I think they are versatile enough to pull anything; at least Dreamcatcher can definitely do it. Their concepts and musical styles are very different; but being both in the metal realm, something can be made. PassCode deliver very energetic performances... wow you set me up on an imagination roller coaster. DreamCode? That'd be a-m-a-z-i-n-g.That would honestly be amazing!
Another collab I'd be very much interested in is Passcode/Dreamcatcher, what do you think about that? Or would that conflict too much?
Well, then #Dreamcode-letsmakeithappen2020That'd be the dead of me. I'd love to see all of my babies sharing a stage. I think they are versatile enough to pull anything; at least Dreamcatcher can definitely do it. Their concepts and musical styles are very different; but being both in the metal realm, something can be made. PassCode deliver very energetic performances... wow you set me up on an imagination roller coaster. DreamCode? That'd be a-m-a-z-i-n-g.