bad news :(((( (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can’t talk to her, she will tell me it’s stupid or i’m crazy. I hate this feeling
I talked to my dad for the same reason, my mom thinks whatever I do is stupid lol
can you talk to someone else? maybe an older sister?
a teacher? the teacher that told you?
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and yeji

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Like @Jimimis said, it doesn't hurt to get tested. However, if you don't get tested and actually do have anxiety, that could severely damage your life.
I don’t know what to do, I feel so bad.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don’t know what to do, I feel so bad.
It's nothing to feel embarrassed about though, it's completely normal for teenagers to go through this. I can't exactly pinpoint what you're feeling, since I am not you, but I do bet you're a little worried.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's nothing to feel embarrassed about though, it's completely normal for teenagers to go through this. I can't exactly pinpoint what you're feeling, since I am not you, but I do bet you're a little worried.
106 years olds can't relate :welp:
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
i’m just scared to tell my parents, they will dismiss it. I know they will
If you tell them how bad it is, maybe they will listen. Take a chance and tell them it won't hurt. Take a breath and it will be alright
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
my stomach starts to give me pain and I get massive headaches. I throw up sometimes. and yes I overthink tremendously. i’m so scared :’(
Those are definitely symptoms of anxiety. I've had anxiety for most of my life so I am quite familiar with the symptoms. I think that it'll be very beneficial for you to get checked out. A doctor or a therapist (having a therapist is better) can definitely help you out. They'd be able to give you medication, if necessary, or they'd teach you wants to cope with it. It'll be okay. 💙
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i’m just so scared of the expected outcome
I understand that. Nobody wants to be told they have a "problem" or that they have anxiety. I would be pretty scared too. But honestly, isn't it scarier not knowing at all? Living while knowing that you MAY have anxiety but never being really quite sure and not knowing what to do. I think that you should get checked, because in the long run, things will be a lot better. Think about it this way; if the outcome is good, then you can walk out of there with no regrets and you won't have to think about it again. If the outcome isn't what you hoped for, then at the very least you can talk to someone about it. Stop hiding it deep inside and ask people for their help. I've learned over time that even though I may be hesitant to do so, it's totally fine to ask for help, because people really do want to and their help can make things a lot better.

Sorry if I sound presumptuous or any thing. It's just my personal opinion. Make the decision you think will be best for you. If you settle on a decision and think, "I won't have any regrets about doing this" then go for it. I hope everything works out for you. If you ever need someone to talk or vent to, I don't mind. I don't know if my advice is any good, but I can listen for sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Is there someone else you could talk to beside your parents? You defently should find a trustworthy adult.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Hun you deserve help and if that means you gotta talk to your parents, then you have to. Maybe they will react the wrong way at first, but I'm sure they love you and will eventually accept it and do what's right for you and even if the don't, you gotta take care of yourself. If you think it would be easier to write them a letter, I can help you with that. it's gonna be okay in the end <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread