Bad Review of SVT's Discography: Album Edition (1 Viewer)

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Teen, Age - Without you is so good! Clap is good but I don't know if I'd listen to it consistently. Bring It is so good. I either love or hate their rap :jisoosmh: K I'm in love with Flower.

Love Letter Repackage - Simple :maheart::maheart: They went off in Chuck! Didn't really care for the other ones that much. Say Yes was close but didn't kill it for me.

Screenshot_20190609-120335_Spotify.jpg


Screenshot_20190609-120344_Spotify.jpg


Added a total of 11 new songs from SVT. Not a bad haul for me and BGs.

 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
without you is an underrated gem :sanapray:

@Walnutt
i'll just do this here since im too shy to make a whole thread :yolk: but!!! fiestar... oof:maheart:
i can't even pick favorites,, it's easier to list the ones i didn't really love ;-; (which is only the 2012 stuff, so the vista and we don't stop albums, but the vocals still impressed me enough to keep listening fdsj)
i added all their other songs to my playlist though :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Walnutt

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
without you is an underrated gem :sanapray:

@Walnutt
i'll just do this here since im too shy to make a whole thread :yolk: but!!! fiestar... oof:maheart:
i can't even pick favorites,, it's easier to list the ones i didn't really love ;-; (which is only the 2012 stuff, so the vista and we don't stop albums, but the vocals still impressed me enough to keep listening fdsj)
i added all their other songs to my playlist though :nekolove:
:nakypog::nakypog::nakypog::nakypog:

I hope you're not just saying that. I love them so much. I bought their whole discography lol.

Yezi, their rapper, even has two of her own singles which are both really good.

I'm glad you liked them!
:maheart::maheart::sakUwu::sakUwu::lovelycooky::lovelycooky:
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
:nakypog::nakypog::nakypog::nakypog:

I hope you're not just saying that. I love them so much. I bought their whole discography lol.

Yezi, their rapper, even has two of her own singles which are both really good.

I'm glad you liked them!
:maheart::maheart::sakUwu::sakUwu::lovelycooky::lovelycooky:
im serious,, i even added the curious intro jdsjfj it's such a shame their discography is so short though :sadcat:
thank you for bringing them to my attention!! i'll give yezi's singles a listen too~ :nekolove:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
im serious,, i even added the curious intro jdsjfj it's such a shame their discography is so short though :sadcat:
thank you for bringing them to my attention!! i'll give yezi's singles a listen too~ :nekolove:
@deadstar we got another one :sanapray:

Just please, please, spare yourself the pain and don't look into their varieties and interviews. You'll fall in love and become depressed because there's so little content for such an amazing group.
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
@deadstar we got another one :sanapray:

Just please, please, spare yourself the pain and don't look into their varieties and interviews. You'll fall in love and become depressed because there's so little content for such an amazing group.
naww.... you know what,, screw it i'll have plenty of time and reasons to cry after my finals anyway, so i might as well watch them as cherry on the cake :yolk:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
naww.... you know what,, screw it i'll have plenty of time and reasons to cry after my finals anyway, so i might as well watch them as cherry on the cake :yolk:
Well...if you insist...

I recommend starting your journey with these fun clips. Cheska is on your left; the one who speaks fluent English. Jei, my bias and 2nd ult bias, is in the middle; and Cao Lu, our Chinese princess, is on the right



:sanapray: :sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen and Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Well...if you insist...

I recommend starting your journey with these fun clips. Cheska is on your left; the one who speaks fluent English. Jei, my bias and 2nd ult bias, is in the middle; and Cao Lu, our Chinese princess, is on the right



:sanapray: :sanapray:
bookmarked~ i'll make sure to watch these after my finals, ty :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Walnutt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread