Bad singing technique does not = Sounds bad singing (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I see it like if you have technique, you will be able to have more variety when singing. You can do more with your voice. You will still be able to do what you did before, it won't take that away. It will only give you more you can do.

Let's take SM vocals! They still sometimes strain with high notes even though it isn't good for the voice. Why? Because it sounds better and as long as they aren't straining throughout the whole song and performing songs like that 10 in a row, it doesn't do much if any damage.
I'm not a vocal expert but I think singing a song with powerhouse vocals ten times in a row would be bad for anyone's voice... also every singer strains once in a while, including sm artists.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I feel like that is a huge part of why SM has good vocals. Their vocal teachers are not just professionals, but can deal with young emotional teenagers.

Imagine. The trainees are young, tired, going through puberty, the young ones are missing home, Some are from a different country and can't speak Korean... Those vocal teachers are probably used to trainees crying on them.
I think Jang Jinyoung does well with this because he himself has experienced being an idol (although not a very successful one) so he knows how to deal with these kids.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread