Performance BADA(바다) 'Icy Girl' @ MBC Show Champion 2025.07.02 (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
BADA(바다) @ MBC Show Champion
2025.07.02


'Icy Girl'


​
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Bada still out there working hard!
Did u think BADA(바다) is the same as S.E.S. BADA(바다)?

I think this singer of 'Icy Girl' is Yong Myung-hee (용명희) from N-Day, not Choi Sung-hee (Korean: 최성희) Bada aka Sea from S.E.S. To add to my confusion there seems another artist Bada Lee(tho I only noticed 'Icy Girl' singer seemed too young/different from SMEnt's Bada aka Sea! :jisoosmh::umwhat::sanathink::sicatape:I might be utterly confused/wrong tho!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,761
Reactions Received
93,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,547
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Did u think BADA(바다) is the same as S.E.S. BADA(바다)?

I think this singer of 'Icy Girl' is Yong Myung-hee (용명희) from N-Day, not Choi Sung-hee (Korean: 최성희) Bada aka Sea from S.E.S. To add to my confusion there seems another artist Bada Lee(tho I only noticed 'Icy Girl' singer seemed too young/different from SMEnt's Bada aka Sea! :jisoosmh::umwhat::sanathink::sicatape:I might be utterly confused/wrong tho!
i was totally confused... oops!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread