- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Username: RainbowDevil
Voting thread: Monsta X Redos
Monsta X Group Badge -
- made it myself
Monsta X Shownu Badge -
Monsta X Wonho Badge -
- badge stayed the same
Monsta X Minhyuk Badge -
Monsta X Kihyun Badge -
Monsta X Hyungwon Badge -
I've tried searching cause I think there is a bigger version but I can't find it... this is what I made the badge from
Monsta X Jooheon Badge -
Monsta X I.M Badge -
- also stayed the same
Voting thread: Monsta X Redos
Monsta X Group Badge -
I've tried searching cause I think there is a bigger version but I can't find it... this is what I made the badge from