- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm just... It's not that I dislike badges existing.
It's not that I dislike having them...
IT IS WHEN IDOLS I LOVE HAVE BADGES I DISLIKE!!!
I just remembered how pretty the previous Kai badge was!
At least I managed to get a pretty Woozi badge through by... well let's be honest I just begged everyone involved.
But the Kai badge... OH THE KAI BADGE....
I HATE THE CURRENT ONE!
WAS GOD DAMN PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!
he was giving sexy with that side look! Cute with that hand and the COLOUR is so nice and warm!!!
I MISS IT SO MUCH!
HOW did ppl let this happen! HOW! I DESPISE the current one! Abhor it! not that it's even that bad of a pic, but compared to the one before it is HIDEOUS!




It's not that I dislike having them...
IT IS WHEN IDOLS I LOVE HAVE BADGES I DISLIKE!!!
I just remembered how pretty the previous Kai badge was!
At least I managed to get a pretty Woozi badge through by... well let's be honest I just begged everyone involved.
But the Kai badge... OH THE KAI BADGE....
I HATE THE CURRENT ONE!
I MISS IT SO MUCH!
HOW did ppl let this happen! HOW! I DESPISE the current one! Abhor it! not that it's even that bad of a pic, but compared to the one before it is HIDEOUS!