- Joined
- 1 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,661
- Reactions Received
- 14,598
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- HoeForUmin
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Well hello there Byun Baekhyun, how lovely of you to destroy us in 46 seconds
That third pic...
He loves to destroy us >.<That third pic...
Baekhyun... honey... Why are you trying to make me sin? What did I do to deserve that 4th pic? Those gorgeous collar bones and those legs![]()
Album of the year shall soon be upon us.All the songs sound so good![]()
I YELLED AS SOON AS I SAW PSYCHO ON THE TRACKLIST
Same here, I was hoping it would be! I love how both of Baekhyun’s and Jongdae’s sound completely different but sound just like them. SM have chosen composers and songs that fit the members really well.I YELLED AS SOON AS I SAW PSYCHO ON THE TRACKLIST
BSIDE OF THE YEAR
THIS WILL BE THE ALBUM OF THE YEAR DON'T@ME
The only thing that SM has done right when it comes to EXO tbhSame here, I was hoping it would be! I love how both of Baekhyun’s and Jongdae’s sound completely different but sound just like them. SM have chosen composers and songs that fit the members really well.