Debut Baekhyun - 1st mini album - City Lights (July 10th) (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
That third pic...
Baekhyun... honey... Why are you trying to make me sin? What did I do to deserve that 4th pic? Those gorgeous collar bones and those legs :sj_weary:
He loves to destroy us >.<
I’ve already pre-ordered both versions, but I can’t decide if I prefer the day or the night version teasers.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I YELLED AS SOON AS I SAW PSYCHO ON THE TRACKLIST
BSIDE OF THE YEAR
THIS WILL BE THE ALBUM OF THE YEAR DON'T@ME
Same here, I was hoping it would be! I love how both of Baekhyun’s and Jongdae’s sound completely different but sound just like them. SM have chosen composers and songs that fit the members really well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Same here, I was hoping it would be! I love how both of Baekhyun’s and Jongdae’s sound completely different but sound just like them. SM have chosen composers and songs that fit the members really well.
The only thing that SM has done right when it comes to EXO tbh
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Bopper

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread