- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Baekhyun is obvioulsy a bit scared and uncomfortable without his members... Leading to him clinging onto Sungwoon like a lost puppy! Thank you Sungwoon for letting our baby do that! It's cute!
I know Sungwoon is friends with Taemin and Kai, but I have no idea how well he actually knows baekhyun... Or is Baekhyun literally clinging onto a friend of a friend because that is the closest thing he has to a familiar person there! Or maybe Sungwoon and Baekhyun also know eachother!
I know Sungwoon is friends with Taemin and Kai, but I have no idea how well he actually knows baekhyun... Or is Baekhyun literally clinging onto a friend of a friend because that is the closest thing he has to a familiar person there! Or maybe Sungwoon and Baekhyun also know eachother!