... It's usually the female idols who collect old man fans, so what is this?
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 13 July 2019 #1 ... It's usually the female idols who collect old man fans, so what is this? Reactions: Evergreen, yeji, PrideInBaek and 2 others
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 13 July 2019 #2 I can't stop playing this and I don't even know why. I'm affected in a way I don't understand Reactions: yeji, taemkitten and maruberry
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 13 July 2019 #3 everyone loves baek Reactions: maruberry
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 13 July 2019 #4 Reactions: maruberry