Appreciation Baekhyun is such a TEASE (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Look at that SMILE




And LOOK AT THIS





!!!!!!!!!!

How did she get so lucky?
I'm so jealous
But then again, I would probably die if he ever smiled at me like that
:pepecry1:

That smile made my whole entire morning. So gorgeous!
Lol I have been watching Baek clips the entire morning as if I don't have a whole bloody experiment to design.
Someone please save me... I want to rest but I have so much work due! ​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
how can someone be so smooth
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread