News Baekhyun Solo Concert (Kyoongcon!) (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
He deserves all the love, support and success. I love Baekhyun. I love him so much. He is one of very few people who can get me like ballads.
I can´t write a coherent sentence without being cheesy.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Might be only be I kept reading as Kyungsoo :D. D. O. is coming back from the military, maybe a special appearance?

"I´m EXO" .... you catching me, right? Is Baekhyun spoiling something? Is D. O. going to jump out of the cake? :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Lol he really doesn't care and I love him for it. I can't wait for his concert! If it ends up being offline, I'm going to be so jealous of the lucky fans who get to go but also so happy for Baek. The feeling would be completely different. If it's online, THEN I'M 100% STREAMING IT. It'll be my first EXO concert :sanapray: :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread