I am so excited :dab: :dab: :dab: Pre-order begins today!
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 6 May 2020 #1 I am so excited Pre-order begins today! Reactions: yeji, Willow, la_mort_pour_vous and 2 others
rubytrack Joined 15 April 2020 Messages 956 Reactions Received 2,957 Location SM's Basement Cards View Profile KS Coins 53 Gender Male 6 May 2020 #2 what an ethereal god Reactions: yeji, Willow and PrideInBaek
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 6 May 2020 #3 Ooh, I can't wait! Maybe I can preorder it... Reactions: yeji, Willow and PrideInBaek
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 6 May 2020 #4 YAY Reactions: yeji and PrideInBaek
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 6 May 2020 #5 Woohoo! Three versions though Reactions: yeji and PrideInBaek
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 7 May 2020 #6 he looks great Reactions: PrideInBaek
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 7 May 2020 #7 7 SONGS Okay, we will be well-fed. I just hope we get a banger on the album, because I'm almost certain title will be slow-paced. Reactions: PrideInBaek and yeji
7 SONGS Okay, we will be well-fed. I just hope we get a banger on the album, because I'm almost certain title will be slow-paced.