News Baekhyun's Concert Attendance numbers (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

Those were mostly shared devices too so that means if he ever does an offline concert, the chances of me attending is very slim to none :bigcatcry:
Honestly never imagined him to be this big of a soloist. I am so proud of him!
@SuperM @Exo-L
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Myco
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I couldnt even imagine performing infront of so many :sanathink:
My man is amazing.
*cough* I have performed.... But it wasn't a performance per say. I had to host events and participate in many events as a student. Considering I am rather shy, it wasn't the most fun with thousands of people around but winning is fun so I went through it all :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread