Bagged milk?🥛 (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
What are your thoughts?


Have you ever seen and/or bought it?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
It's a communist Nazi fascist thing and needs to end!
Will never take you to some gas stations out here then bc that’s where they are sold usually :runrunrun:
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I had bagged milk in elementary school and probably middle school! lol
But i know Canada has the HUGE GALLONS/LITERS of milk! XD

1677904507845.png
sometimes I would put my straw just like this, but sometimes bite the corner and make a hole then suck. XD

Alos bagged apple juice and orange juice too! lol

I'm okaywith it~! XD
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Myth

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,520
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
If your putting milk in a bag your already a heathen so whats the difference...
Bagged milk is cheaper than carton milk so it is just cutting costs in this awful economy. I just have a problem with a certain someone Ik constantly drinking out of the jug… hence why I’m not finishing the bag that’s in there cause someone thought drinking my special milk was a good idea.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I've never seen it in my area.
I wouldn't trust it because it's in a bag and even leaving it gently somewhere I'd feel paranoid because one random tiny hole would be disastrous.

So, I prefer buying milk in containers like durable paper cartons or plastic jugs.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Myth
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,467
Reactions Received
39,099
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,810
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Reason bagged milk would never work in the US.
1. Little boys would let the smaller bags ferment in the sun and use them as weapons against each other and teachers.
2. People would purposefully poke holes of all sizes in every bag in the store.
3. Angry works would poke holes in the bags.
4. Stupid workers would poke holes in the bags.
5. Normal workers would poke holes in the bags.
6. They would never sell, I don't care how poor people get.
7. I would poke holes in the bags and write Moguri was here on the door of the cooler.
8. I would do some to blame Selfmate and YouChan too.
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Reason bagged milk would never work in the US.
1. Little boys would let the smaller bags ferment in the sun and use them as weapons against each other and teachers.
2. People would purposefully poke holes of all sizes in every bag in the store.
3. Angry works would poke holes in the bags.
4. Stupid workers would poke holes in the bags.
5. Normal workers would poke holes in the bags.
6. They would never sell, I don't care how poor people get.
7. I would poke holes in the bags and write Moguri was here on the door of the cooler.
8. I would do some to blame Selfmate and YouChan too.
dude, we have bagged milk in wisconsin :ilovebread:
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
  • Wow
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Yeah Kwik Trip sells them.

I think other midwestern states have them too from what I read.🤓
Oh I’ve never been to Kwik lol that’s probably why I’ve never seen it
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread