- Joined
- 19 November 2021
- Messages
- 15,604
- Reactions Received
- 18,866
- Location
- In Intak's arms uwu
- Website
- mintakyy.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 27,584
- Fandom
- P1eceVillain+
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- ALL OF THEM
It's a communist Nazi fascist thing and needs to end!What are your thoughts?
Have you ever seen and/or bought it?
Will never take you to some gas stations out here then bc that’s where they are sold usuallyIt's a communist Nazi fascist thing and needs to end!
If your putting milk in a bag your already a heathen so whats the difference...We have it here and my one gripe against it is… DONT DRINK OUT OF THE FUCKING BAG POUR YOURSELF A GLASS HEATHEN
Bagged milk is cheaper than carton milk so it is just cutting costs in this awful economy. I just have a problem with a certain someone Ik constantly drinking out of the jug… hence why I’m not finishing the bag that’s in there cause someone thought drinking my special milk was a good idea.If your putting milk in a bag your already a heathen so whats the difference...
dude, we have bagged milk in wisconsinReason bagged milk would never work in the US.
1. Little boys would let the smaller bags ferment in the sun and use them as weapons against each other and teachers.
2. People would purposefully poke holes of all sizes in every bag in the store.
3. Angry works would poke holes in the bags.
4. Stupid workers would poke holes in the bags.
5. Normal workers would poke holes in the bags.
6. They would never sell, I don't care how poor people get.
7. I would poke holes in the bags and write Moguri was here on the door of the cooler.
8. I would do some to blame Selfmate and YouChan too.
Your Statehood has been rejected. Join Canada.dude, we have bagged milk in wisconsin![]()
Yeah Kwik Trip sells them.We do???
Oh I’ve never been to Kwik lol that’s probably why I’ve never seen itYeah Kwik Trip sells them.
I think other midwestern states have them too from what I read.🤓
I will gladly kidnap @ManduBun and bring them to CanadaYour Statehood has been rejected. Join Canada.
If the entire midwest is infected with bag-o-milk STD they must be quarantined and sent to Canada.I will gladly kidnap @ManduBun and bring them to Canada
You can live in my basementPlease.MY BAGS ARE PACKED AND READY
![]()