baggy jeans or skinny jeans? (1 Viewer)

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
Skinny! I don’t like the way baggy jeans rub on my legs. It feels too weird.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
me too. i cant stand skinny jeans but its hard to find baggier jeans in my size
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
when you have ugly shaped legs like me baggy jeans are life :sanapray:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Varies on how I'm feeling.. Baggy Jeans are harder to look for since I have thick thighs and a butt so my calfs end up looking like weird tree trunks, skinny show too much of what I would like to hide.. I like to go normal but they tend not to fit my body that well.
Sooo...
Skinny or normal jeans, and baggy comfy pants is my usual go to.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I prefer skinny jeans
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Skinny jeans. I find them more comfortable
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread