- Joined
- 13 March 2019
- Messages
- 4,283
- Reactions Received
- 11,073
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
lmaoooo at calling it witch hunting when i have got the receipts
WORKS FOR ME SINCE YOUR HEART IS M E T A LYour heart is filthy already
Because unlike youYOU COULD HAVE RUN AWAY WITH HOBI COULDN'T YOU!? BUT YOU CHOSE ME! BE GRATEFUL IM NOT DUMPING YOU
Easy to cleanWORKS FOR ME SINCE YOUR HEART IS M E T A L
YOU HAVE CHEATED ON ME TWICE NOW! THAT IS IN NO WAY DECENT!Because unlike you
I’m a decent person
SEE? I NEED HER TO DERAIL THREAD WITH
You tagged me your fault @Hajima doesn't even exist here
Your definition of decent is wrong thenYOU HAVE CHEATED ON ME TWICE NOW! THAT IS IN NO WAY DECENT!
I HAVE STAYED SO LOYAL TO YOUYour definition of decent is wrong then
This thread is proof of why we keep her around! Can you imagine this site without those 2 arguing in every other thread?lmaoooo at calling it witch hunting when i have got the receipts![]()
Do betterI HAVE STAYED SO LOYAL TO YOU![]()
I CANT IMAGINE ITThis thread is proof of why we keep her around! Can you imagine this site without those 2 arguing in every other thread?
YOU STEP UP FIRSTDo better
Imagine kps without meThis thread is proof of why we keep her around! Can you imagine this site without those 2 arguing in every other thread?
I don’t like walkingYOU STEP UP FIRST
CHEATER!