- Joined
- 21 April 2019
- Messages
- 1,006
- Reactions Received
- 3,467
- Location
- くたばれ
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I'm not in that one lmao.go to the ks server or something xD
I don't join big servers though ugh. And I don't want people to find my @THEN JOIN SIS
@kuroyuri#5376I don't join big servers though ugh. And I don't want people to find my @![]()
too late i already went undercover hahaha@kuroyuri#5376
Psst what's the invite code for the Discord server? It's not popping up on KPS for me.
idk sis let me try to find itPsst what's the invite code for the Discord server? It's not popping up on KPS for me.
what is AKP?@Hajima has made 2 threads just today that are harassing a valued user of this forum! @Jimimis is being harassed and unfairly hated on! I can not stand here watching this disgusting witchhunt go on for any longer!
@Hajima is clearly a very toxic presence on this forum that is making other peaceful users very scared and uncomfortable. I for one am afraid to use this site in the fear that I will be their next target!
END BULLYING ON AKP! BAN @Hajima !!!!!