- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
I didn't know they had an active groupNooooo my babies TREIhopefully they can redebut in another company
havent had a comeback since their debut thoI didn't know they had an active group![]()
They mentioned debuting a new gg over a year ago but radio silence since. Those kids left and they held more auditions but I don't think much came from itdidn't they have trainees too? they were about to debut right?
oh ok cuz I remember researching if they had a trademark for someoneThey mentioned debuting a new gg over a year ago but radio silence since. Those kids left and they held more auditions but I don't think much came from it
Rumors are she left a few months agoAck Where is my Nayoung?
so that was the pic with Sian?Rumors are she left a few months ago
Nobody knows where to
Someone had better pick this girl up and debut her soonAck Where is my Nayoung?