♛ [Baratheon House Thread] woof woof ♛ (1 Viewer)

do you think our mascot is cute

  • yes

  • yea


Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
425
Reactions Received
2,705
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
fellow housemate!! CERTAINLY! how is it going down at buddy hole?
Is all good
I was pretty inactive recently :pepecry1:
But we'll keep growing
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
sadly its not like i have that sort of tea to offer now, but our leader hasnt even seen this thread :llama_sniffle:

so what is the mystery behind your dp and whos ur bias in f(x)?
my dp used to be the chickill emote decked with f(x) merch bit I updated it with asuprsied Pukachu since I am pokemon trash
Queentoria all the way
 

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
my dp used to be the chickill emote decked with f(x) merch bit I updated it with asuprsied Pukachu since I am pokemon trash
Queentoria all the way
heard victoria’s in china rn though, cute!! i’ve never actually played Pokémon but i want to, i know i’m missing out on so much :yolk:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread