Trading Batch 12 Cards (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,741
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
Looks no one asked for anythign yet? Then I would like to do:
Say My Name Soha + Dohee and MAVE: SIU: + ZENA: + TYRA: for
9Muses Gyeongree, Baby DONT Cry Yihyun, izna Bang Jeemin + Jeong Saebi and Spica Bohyung

I go ahead and post it as I can't come online again until the next KST, if you do not agree just ignore it please :thumbsupcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,741
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
Looks no one asked for anythign yet? Then I would like to do:
Say My Name Soha + Dohee and MAVE: SIU: + ZENA: + TYRA: for
9Muses Gyeongree, Baby DONT Cry Yihyun, izna Bang Jeemin + Jeong Saebi and Spica Bohyung

I go ahead and post it as I can't come online again until the next KST, if you do not agree just ignore it please :thumbsupcat:
Just making sure, did you see this? :fingerpoke:

 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Just making sure, did you see this? :fingerpoke:

I saw the post but I do not like trades being posted without an agreement beforehand and would have agreed to it already otherwise
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,741
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
I saw the post but I do not like trades being posted without an agreement beforehand and would have agreed to it already otherwise
okay :lazypotato: I just did it as I could not be online again that day and would have lost my entire trade limit for that day otherwise :sadcat: I won't do it again

Can I ask you for that trade tomorrow?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
okay :lazypotato: I just did it as I could not be online again that day and would have lost my entire trade limit for that day otherwise :sadcat: I won't do it again

Can I ask you for that trade tomorrow?
For today: Hearts2Hearts Jiwoo + Minnie 5 for
Kim Namjoo 3 + 5?
Sure both of those would work fine
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,741
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Today, I would like to do the great Dal Shabet Shuffle! :pandaangel:

9Muses Eunji
9Muses Hyemin
Odd Youth Myah
Odd Youth Kanie
Spica Jiwon

For:
Dal Shabet Serri
Dal Shabet Ah Young
Dal Shabet Woohee
Dal Shabet Kaeun
Dal Shabet Subin
Sure that's fine
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Today only a smaller trade!

Spica Boa+ Odd Youth Yeeum

For
Secret Sunhwa + UAU SuA

:pandaangel:
That's just because you're running out of cards I don't have :shamesica: That trade works though
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
:llama_blush::llama_blush::llama_blush:
actually you are running out of deck 3 cards I don't have and Moguri is not brazen enough to ask for your Hylein cards :bulbasip:

I'll go post it :pepeheart:
Well I didn't want to continue taking from Deck 3 otherwise I would end up completing sets first that I don't actually have any interest in so it was better for me to take from the Korean Deck once I got Hyelin finished and I could give others the chance to complete sets first that they would really want like I did.

Unless you'd be paying me in an EXID Legendary there's no way you're getting my Hyelin cards :shamesica:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,741
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
Well I didn't want to continue taking from Deck 3 otherwise I would end up completing sets first that I don't actually have any interest in so it was better for me to take from the Korean Deck once I got Hyelin finished and I could give others the chance to complete sets first that they would really want like I did.

Unless you'd be paying me in an EXID Legendary there's no way you're getting my Hyelin cards :shamesica:
thats actually really sweet of you!! :pandalove: even though it would have been most preferable for Moguri if you kept pulling deck 3 a little while longer :bulbasip:

If I had an EXID legendary, I would not trade it to you for common cards :llama_blush:

Anyways!! I found 2 more cards to trade:
9Muses Keunjo
Baby DONT Cry Beni

For:
Bestie Hyeyeon
Hearts2Hearts Ian
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread