Official Batch 4 & 7 Interest Form (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,299
Reactions Received
75,400
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,854
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Hello there :dubueh:
:irenecrazy:Is it really a CT announcement if it isn't somewhat late?
Life would be boring if everything was on time :mentalstability:

Here's the interest form for batch 4 and 7 remakes. Sets will only be remade if they have 3 or more votes AND are active.
Only mark the box for sets you plan on voting for.
Last time we had sets that got enough votes on the interest form and then no one voted on their actual cards. We make multiple cards for each idol and when no one comes back to vote on them, it's disheartening so please o.o keep that in mind.
Click below for the form.


Enter the Chamber of Secrets

@Cards Users​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,925
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,291
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
For the record only, i picked:
Jennie, rose, wendy n wjsn for batch 4, & eunbi, ive, miyeon, onewe, & yena for batch 7(even tho im sceptical there's enuf [or no new] pix of wjsn or some others but not the others i picked; yeah wjsn i think is on military hiatus kinda since last cb before luda/dawon n hv others left starship(?) since kiiikiii & IVE might be SSE's gg focus now.) Thnx cards team 😀😃🙂😊
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,505
Reactions Received
18,202
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,096
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Voted for the cards that I both care about what they look like and know have recent enough new pictures to make a refresh worth it.
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,505
Reactions Received
18,202
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,096
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Last time we had sets that got enough votes on the interest form and then no one voted on their actual cards.
I normally try to vote on all the cards (sorry to their actual fans, but I feel like, if there's a chance I could be given them, I get a say in what they look like lol). But I often miss pings if they come in when I'm being spacy. :nekosweat: So if you ever need an extra vote on something, I don't mind doing it! But a second ping might be required.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,299
Reactions Received
75,400
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,854
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I normally try to vote on all the cards (sorry to their actual fans, but I feel like, if there's a chance I could be given them, I get a say in what they look like lol). But I often miss pings if they come in when I'm being spacy. :nekosweat: So if you ever need an extra vote on something, I don't mind doing it! But a second ping might be required.
Sounds like a good plan :sanapray:
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Tickita quick! vote so you can say you "boated" lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread