News Battle Officially Begins at 12am kst (1 Viewer)

Who are we?

  • EXO-Ls

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • X EXO-Ls

    Votes: 8 80.0%

  • Total voters
    10

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,359
Reactions Received
53,165
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,840
Gender
Female
Okeey can someone please explain what’s going on like what voting, how do we vote and where do we vote cuz I just woke up and I am very confused right now:sanathink:
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Okeey can someone please explain what’s going on like what voting, how do we vote and where do we vote cuz I just woke up and I am very confused right now:sanathink:
Basically our likes, retweets and replies are our votes. So the account with more engagement wins
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,359
Reactions Received
53,165
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,840
Gender
Female

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
X-EXO for meeeh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread