BILLIONS?? yeah I loved loonas pre debut projects but it was too good to be true, no way a small company would be able to spend that much and make it back. even with loonas growing popularity, there are few kpop groups that can generate billions in revenue.
i really am hoping that loona can get transferred to a new company. they have serious potential to be big, it would be such a shame for them to disband when they're still growing so much in terms of popularity. especially when they are generating revenue, just not billions. lord.
like I'm pretty sure that kpop companies make billions with all their groups combined. loona is a smaller group and their debt is in the billions. like that would be a lot even for groups like bts, blackpink, twice etc... asdjkfhasdf I just feel really bad for them. they are doing really well for a group from a smaller company. but to expect them to be able to pay off BILLIONS in debt, was terrible thinking on bbc's part.