- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
That's sadYou get funny reactions
That's sadYou get funny reactions
I was the same way with Twice actually. I thought their fandom was completely annoying and I wanted Blackpink to beat them at everything (which was definitely stupid on my part). I look back at the time I disliked them and cringe too.I use to hate Blackpink. I actually made a thread about it when I started stanning them but basically because I was a Once first I was always annoyed with Blinks and wanted Twice to beat Blackpink on everything. It's cringey to me now but that's the type of fan I was for a while.
Anyways, when Jennie kept getting a lot of hate for being "lazy" I started to get mad because I had a lot of opinions on the criticism and how it was wrong. So because I started defending her and talking to blinks I became a fan of Jennie and then Blackpink as a whole.
exactly!!! Its weird to look back now on how much I disliked them and the reasons for that dislike.I was the same way with Twice actually. I thought their fandom was completely annoying and I wanted Blackpink to beat them at everything (which was definitely stupid on my part). I look back at the time I disliked them and cringe too.
After seeing the girls get unnecessary hate and constantly being overworked I started feeling sympathetic towards them after that and especially Mina when she was suffering from severe anxiety. Eventually I started liking their music and some of the members. I'm glad I finally came to my senses lol