- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Rich people don't owe anyone anything though? As long as they are paying their taxes and helping others and doing good in the world, then shouldn't people be doing more to get out of the situation they are in?Rich are made out of exploitation of the ones that aren't by not paying them enough so that they need to work but, they don't receive enough and can barely buy anything for their family. That is the world of profits. I don't like rich people.
If you don't like where you are at, you should do something about it.
It isn't a rich persons responsibility and people should be taking their own responsibility if they want a better living in life.
This is a quote from Bill Gates which I can agree with but I know this would trigger a lot of people: