Performance [BE ORIGINAL] NCT DREAM '맛 (Hot Sauce)' (4K) (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
this is my first time hearing the song and I'm not sure i like it- but we all know in like 4 days ill like it cus that how I roll

also also I'm so used to mark not being in here when he first appears and started rapping i was like "damn he looks and sounds like mark- who is this"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread