@NCTzen
Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 15 May 2021 #1 @NCTzen
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 15 May 2021 #2 this is my first time hearing the song and I'm not sure i like it- but we all know in like 4 days ill like it cus that how I roll also also I'm so used to mark not being in here when he first appears and started rapping i was like "damn he looks and sounds like mark- who is this"
this is my first time hearing the song and I'm not sure i like it- but we all know in like 4 days ill like it cus that how I roll also also I'm so used to mark not being in here when he first appears and started rapping i was like "damn he looks and sounds like mark- who is this"