- Joined
- 2 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,111
- Reactions Received
- 5,054
- Location
- MEOW STAN SVT
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
SO SOFT MAKES ME HUG MY PILLOW AND CRYso soft omg![]()
HE DAMN IS THERE IS NOTHING TO LOLis he the visual? lol
KAWAI DESUHow cute
AGAIN SAME
OOF OOF OOFHE DAMN IS THERE IS NOTHING TO LOL
KAWAI DESU
SAME
AGAIN SAME![]()
only me and pidgeon it seems lolis anyone there? i'm so bored lol
lol, it's like everyone is deadonly me and pidgeon it seems lol
YOU DID ITlol, it's like everyone is dead
699 posts yes! only one more! :D
NOW I CAN FINALLY GET MY NAGYUNG BADGE! :DYOU DID IT
its a smol forum afterall!!! its growing slowly :llama_prance:
just a warning i crashed my previous phone due to amount of pictures lolsaves pictures once more
I have a bunch of hoshi pictures in my svt folder because of you~
oof, Oh no I think I'm getting therejust a warning i crashed my previous phone due to amount of pictures lol
![]()
![]()