- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
For those who don't know Becky G. You might've heard these songs.
Wonder if it'll be in Spanish or EnglishI heard that too and since he had a mysterious solo schedule in the US a few days ago it’s possible especially after Namjoon collab with Lil Nas X.
I liked one song from J Hope's mixtape. It was the outroSexy queen Becky G
Tbh J Hope's mixtape really wasn't it, so I hope this is more Becky style coz she only serves bops![]()
It would be interesting to see a Spanish/Korean mixt.Wonder if it'll be in Spanish or English
It's weird coz he's actually my co-bias in BTS along with Jungkook lol.I liked one song from J Hope's mixtape. It was the outro
are you saying Hope world wasn't good?Sexy queen Becky G
Tbh J Hope's mixtape really wasn't it, so I hope this is more Becky style coz she only serves bops![]()
I didn't like it, not surprised you didare you saying Hope world wasn't good?I'm worried about your taste
![]()
You.... stan BTS?It's weird coz he's actually my co-bias in BTS along with Jungkook lol.
idk why i still had some hope left for youI didn't like it, not surprised you did
I liked RM's mixtape though lol.
I have biases even in groups I don't stanYou.... stan BTS?![]()
he willYou.... stan BTS?![]()
Agust D > RM >>>>> J Hope in terms of mixtapesidk why i still had some hope left for youhow about Agust D?
but Hobi's was good tooAgust D > RM >>>>> J Hope in terms of mixtapes![]()
I tried to like it, he's my fav member from the rap linebut Hobi's was good too![]()