Sensitive Becoming close with people (3 Viewers)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
boyfriend or best friend you mean? but i assume you mean best friend
im sorry to hear terrible things happened to you, do you mean you got no friend anymore and you all alone with just family?:umjicry:
and the struggle of even finding people, YOU KNOW THE FEELS
if you got not many colleagues at work and no school to go to anymore
than what do you do?
go to clubs, bars?:wimwim::jisoosmh:

thank you for your wishes ♥ appreciate it and i wish it for you as well honestly
i hope you will learn how to start a convo more easily sooner rather than later :sanapray:
though shy cuties are ♥
Yeah I meant friend :llama_laugh:

I mainly just talk with my mom, I also have people that we consider each other as siblings but they live so far away now so we obviously don’t talk much anymore besides FaceTime every few months.
Yes I am very very shy haha it’s a curse :jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
3 December 2020
Messages
477
Reactions Received
826
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
but doesn't it make you wonder, IF I AM such sweet caring funny person
THEN WHY NO FEMALES IN REAL LIFE WANT TO BE MY FRIEND:jisoosmh::junweary::junweary::junweary::junweary::junweary:
thank you, i hope so too
IF I DO NOT MAKE 1 FKIN FRIEND WHEN I GO BACK TO SCHOOL
I AM GOING TO GIVE UP LOL
I can understand your struggle. I myself also experience that it is really hard to meet nice people nowadays in real life. So I really wish you that you‘ll meet someone nice soon :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I can understand your struggle. I myself also experience that it is really hard to meet nice people nowadays in real life. So I really wish you that you‘ll meet someone nice soon :sanapray:
thanks again
how do you meet new people? you currently got enough friends you can hang out with or talk to in real life?
 
  • Like
Reactions: chris_m
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Yeah I meant friend :llama_laugh:

I mainly just talk with my mom, I also have people that we consider each other as siblings but they live so far away now so we obviously don’t talk much anymore besides FaceTime every few months.
Yes I am very very shy haha it’s a curse :jisoosmh:
no siblings in the house?
so you and i are both very lonely?
ugh it seems im not the only one , we are not the only ones on the forum who have little to no real life friends
damn
but there is obviously a reason sometimes why people on forums i guess :ilovebread: :wimwim: :jisoosmh: :junweary:

aww no it is not a curse to be shy
seriously, shy people are the cutest honestly:lovelycooky:
if you want tips on how to become less shy, if it bugs you that is, i might be able to give some
as i used to be pretty shy as well ♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
It's all good I understand. Like I said though my life is so chaotic and busy I really only have time for the friends I have in my life already- I can manage online friends because it's usually not SUPER time-consuming.

Also yes, that's what I meant. Most jobs I worked except for one had a high turnover rate and as a result none of my friends I had made really stuck around for long so I didn't see the point in getting close to newer people. I was never rude though, I was oftentimes put on training people at my old job because despite being a supervisor who could be intimidating I was also really good at making newer people feel welcome.

But once again, those friendships rarely ever stuck because those people despite getting along with me and others would oftentimes not last even a month. So I don't really think too much about it-that may change when I get a more long term job.
now you see though
there is a difference between being so busy you literally don't have time to get to know new people and you can just honestly tell them that you don't have time to hang out and just keep it to friendly whatsapp convos or something

and between just being so consumed with your current friendships you blinded when new people pass by who are interested in you to become friends and connect with you and you just simply ignore it or are literally blind to see potentional new friends around you cause of being so obsessed with your current friends and don't care about anything and anyone besides them

ok no idea if you fit under either, don't matter lol, i was just talking in general fyi, not about you
also no idea if my second thing was good english and described well enough not to get confused :wimwim: :ilovebread:
but i truly feel the second one is more often the case than some people might like to admit

how cool you were a supervisor:hayshook:, EXPERIENCE, CHECK YOSELF GIRL


anyways...:wimwim::lisalaugh::jenniesmug:
i get you better now, the reasoning behind what you said about work and people
i also know a lot of people say DONT MAKE FRIENDSHIPS AT WORK, KEEP WORK JUST WORK
and i get them, because if you don't watch yourself, people will fak you over at work and manipulate you and use you and before you know it
you fired cause of someone you thought was your friend or something

BUT IF WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO DO AS AN ADULT?
if you don't have friends lef over from college or high school and all you got is work and the people at work
wtf you suppose to do:junweary: talk to every cutie you see in the supermarket?
go to clubs every week?
only normal legit place might be a sport club lol IF YOU LUCKY enough to find people to connect with

but does it matter to you when people leave a work place? you no longer want to chat with them or hang out?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
none at work either?
may i ask if you got siblings? may i ask how old you are?:sanapray:
honestly interested in a mature interesting convo about this if you want to continue that is
Yeah, it's no problem.

I started working full time right at quarantine. I participate in virtual social hours and have fun, but I wouldn't say I'm close to anyone except my supervisor. Still, not as close to be considered friends.

I'm 24. I have 11 siblings. Other than you guys here, they're the only people I talk to.

I can also tell you about my personality. I was shy as a kid, but now I'm not -- really quiet though. I usually have interests that are way different from classmates and colleagues. Um, I mean I also have RBF and is just introverted af. I spent years not liking how I was, but I love myself now and don't stress over people liking me or not. I really enjoy my own company and usually spend most of my time alone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
3 December 2020
Messages
477
Reactions Received
826
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
thanks again
how do you meet new people? you currently got enough friends you can hang out with or talk to in real life?
All of the people that I'm a bit closer with I met either back in school or during my studies. I'm not one of those people who have tons of friends (I wouldn't even want that because it would be way too stressful for me :lisalaugh:). Instead I just have 2 people who I would call my best friends (I met one during school and one during studies) and who I also meet from time to time which is perfectly fine for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
no siblings in the house?
so you and i are both very lonely?
ugh it seems im not the only one , we are not the only ones on the forum who have little to no real life friends
damn
but there is obviously a reason sometimes why people on forums i guess :ilovebread: :wimwim: :jisoosmh: :junweary:

aww no it is not a curse to be shy
seriously, shy people are the cutest honestly:lovelycooky:
if you want tips on how to become less shy, if it bugs you that is, i might be able to give some
as i used to be pretty shy as well ♥
Yup all my siblings are doing their own things now.
Yes that must be where us forum people stem from :lisalaugh:

I don’t hate being shy necessarily, I do wish I had more confidence but I think I’m most bothered by the fact that others around me irl think I should be more talkative/outgoing...
:facepalm:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
now you see though
there is a difference between being so busy you literally don't have time to get to know new people and you can just honestly tell them that you don't have time to hang out and just keep it to friendly whatsapp convos or something

and between just being so consumed with your current friendships you blinded when new people pass by who are interested in you to become friends and connect with you and you just simply ignore it or are literally blind to see potentional new friends around you cause of being so obsessed with your current friends and don't care about anything and anyone besides them

ok no idea if you fit under either, don't matter lol, i was just talking in general fyi, not about you
also no idea if my second thing was good english and described well enough not to get confused :wimwim: :ilovebread:
but i truly feel the second one is more often the case than some people might like to admit

how cool you were a supervisor:hayshook:, EXPERIENCE, CHECK YOSELF GIRL


anyways...:wimwim::lisalaugh::jenniesmug:
i get you better now, the reasoning behind what you said about work and people
i also know a lot of people say DONT MAKE FRIENDSHIPS AT WORK, KEEP WORK JUST WORK
and i get them, because if you don't watch yourself, people will fak you over at work and manipulate you and use you and before you know it
you fired cause of someone you thought was your friend or something

BUT IF WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO DO AS AN ADULT?
if you don't have friends lef over from college or high school and all you got is work and the people at work
wtf you suppose to do:junweary: talk to every cutie you see in the supermarket?
go to clubs every week?
only normal legit place might be a sport club lol IF YOU LUCKY enough to find people to connect with

but does it matter to you when people leave a work place? you no longer want to chat with them or hang out?
Sorry, I meant to respond then I got flooded with notifs from another thread. I'm not that obsessed with my friends I just don't see myself having time for new ones and as a result, I don't put myself fully out there to be available as a close friend. Maybe an acquaintance but that's the most it'll become until I'm less busy.

I honestly don't know what you do as an adult. Maybe do trivia night at a bar with a group of strangers, go to yoga classes, things like that where you can maybe do something more after.

I mean for me a lot of times my work friends are the people I'm friends with AT work. So it normally doesn't extend past that-I usually get sad when they leave because it means work will be less fun and I'll keep in touch on social media but that's typically it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread