- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Yeah I meant friendboyfriend or best friend you mean? but i assume you mean best friend
im sorry to hear terrible things happened to you, do you mean you got no friend anymore and you all alone with just family?
and the struggle of even finding people, YOU KNOW THE FEELS
if you got not many colleagues at work and no school to go to anymore
than what do you do?
go to clubs, bars?
thank you for your wishes ♥ appreciate it and i wish it for you as well honestly
i hope you will learn how to start a convo more easily sooner rather than later
though shy cuties are ♥
I mainly just talk with my mom, I also have people that we consider each other as siblings but they live so far away now so we obviously don’t talk much anymore besides FaceTime every few months.
Yes I am very very shy haha it’s a curse