Performance Been Binging for 48 hours now... (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
BabyMetal! I love them??? I've been watching all their lives for the last 48 hours and I can't get enough!




They debuted earlier than EXO....at 2010!
IT'S MOA METAL'S BIRTHDAY TODAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOA!
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Wait I just realised Moa is 22 today... That means she debuted at 11-12years old....In a Metal band... woah...
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
But that means Su-Metal aka the Main vocalist debuted as the main vocal of a Metal band at 13! Holy Cheese!
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
oh man, they are really cool, but metal is just something that I can respect but cannot say I love.
however, I´m sure there are people who will appreciate it more.

I remember finding once a good indie Japanese guitarist and his music did not get saved in my youtube playlist and till today I regret it so much so if you are going through Japanese music and find a video clip of a Japanese indie singer who has a video with his playing the guitar and the sun is shining that´s my man :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
oh man, they are really cool, but metal is just something that I can respect but cannot say I love.
however, I´m sure there are people who will appreciate it more.

I remember finding once a good indie Japanese guitarist and his music did not get saved in my youtube playlist and till today I regret it so much so if you are going through Japanese music and find a video clip of a Japanese indie singer who has a video with his playing the guitar and the sun is shining that´s my man :D
Oh no I am not a fan of Metal. I'm a pop/rnb kinda person but the way these girls are able to control the crowd and perform is amazing plus the band that plays for them are so good!
Funnily the reason they got recommended to me by YouTube algorithm is because I was checking out Bright(Sarawat) in a music video lol
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
But that means Su-Metal aka the Main vocalist debuted as the main vocal of a Metal band at 13! Holy Cheese!
there is a really creepy documentary about the Japanese music industry and how terribly young the girls are, sometimes performing in weird clothes etc. but it is all part of the business and culture so it´s amazing how they are so popular and successful!
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
there is a really creepy documentary about the Japanese music industry and how terribly young the girls are, sometimes performing in weird clothes etc. but it is all part of the business and culture so it´s amazing how they are so popular and successful!
I think I remember watching that...
 
  • Wow
Reactions: brekker
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,664
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,322
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I read the lyrics and it was so relatable :wimwim:
Years ago my friends who are always messing with me over kpop were like you gotta check out Baby Metal..

Soo eventually i you tubed baby metal live and got i ... anyway it opened with the band in white face just playing for some time and i am thinking is just metal

Then the girls come out and the crowd goes up a level ....


maybe this....
Song not this video ofc...




yep totally this song.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Did u just find about them? They are pretty great. Megitsune is my fav song from them.
Yep! I think I remember watching a reaction to gimme chocolate a long time ago but I didn't pay attention back then
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread